Domestic and Hotel Services Training Program was set up by Fr. Alex You Memorial School to train young out of school girls and boys to be highly skilled, morally upright, competent and effective professionals for providing domestic and catering services.
- Equip the unemployed youths with skills they need to be effective domestic or hotel workers, wives, and mothers.
- Promote the rights and dignity of domestic and hotel workers and improve their working conditions.
- Arrange job placements and help domestic and hotel workers negotiate a fair wage and favorable working conditions.
- Instill moral values in trainees to be professional workers of integrity.
- Avail employers in the domestic and hotel service sector with competent employees.
- Fight against exploitation and oppression faced by domestic and hotel workers in Uganda through promoting and protecting their rights.